Thursday, February 12, 2009

great day!

Today is beautiful; the BEST day of my life! The sunrise is stunning. The wind is blowing; I love a windy day. This day holds much promise of joy and Presence.

I'm soon off to see Gail, the nutritionist. I'm hoping she takes me off Goldenseal and Stillingia.
If she does, this will be the best day of my life! I will celebrate so loudly the whole earth may hear.

I enjoyed a long walk in the warm sunshine yesterday, with no major aches and pains. I wore my new wig twice yesterday. I'm finally getting used to wearing it, although last night eating dinner at Reflection's restaurant with friends, I found myself seated in front of a wall mirror. Imagine a complusive person with a new wig, in front of a mirror! It took great effort not to look every time I felt the wig move around. I wondered if my friends would tell me if it fell lopsided. I stuffed a hat and scarf in my purse, in case an embarrassing moment should arrive. (I've watched too many funniest home videos episodes!)

When I came home from my first outing in the morning, with wig on, Hutch ran up and down the fence sniffing the air, a low rumble in his throat. I laughed out loud, which made him growl. I put my hand to the fence. "It's me you silly dog." He sniffed; his tail wagged, but not with whole rear end enthusiasm as is his usual greeting for me. My proud, trained-to-snif & find-my-lost-things dog, is too old to trust his nose anymore! Either that or I really look awful in a wig!

Joyfully,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment