Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Like Wind Rustles



The love you need is everywhere. 

Love comes in the sound of the wind swirling leaves around your feet. There is love blowing about your dwelling place, intensely banging on windows and rattling doors. 

Wake up!  Experience the Mystery. Receive the love you need; share in the exchange.

Love comes in breezes and whistles.  Love tickles ears and teases hair, rustles foliage and stirs up wildness.....

              .... invites all to dance! 



               Or hunker down. 













Love whips around pant legs. 

            Love comes like the wind, pushing us into   
     
                     new challenges, encouraging us to lean in.  

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor
   Croaugh Patrick, Ireland 2011 

Ireland 2011



blanket of snow on our cobblestone walk


The love you need is everywhere this day – in blizzards, gusts and sea gale, in tropical breezes 

inviting you to move 

      and change 


                        and wrap up in comfort. 



Allow the wind to rustle your soul. Allow the wind to soothe your edges. 


Image may contain: one or more people
Nana and grand daughter - April 2012

Be one with the wind. Move with Love's Energy; blow love into the world, like bubbles, like gale force shake ups, like gentle kisses on sweet baby cheeks.  











 Be love that binds. 
Hoya "rope" plant from my friend, Lenoir





I live my life in Widening Circles
I live my life in widening circles
that reach out across the world.
I may not complete this last one
but I give myself to it.
I circle around God, around the primordial tower.
I've been circling for thousands of years
and I still don't know: am I a falcon,
a storm, or a great song?
~ Ranier Maria Rilke ~

No comments:

Post a Comment