Wednesday, April 17, 2013

restore




                                    

        ~  R    E    S   T    O    R    E  ~

                          
              
                              In January, I chose this word for 2013.

                                      
                                          I chose it for myself. 
                                   I hold it for others.
                                           I pray it for the world.



     I planned to write a blog post about remembering my promise to foster two more dogs in honor of the slain Newtown teacher and child who loved dogs: Rachel Davino and Catherine Hubbbard.  Hemi and Hoss are in their new homes; they were raised with love and sent forward with love, thus fullfilling my promise. I planned a happy post..... 

And then Boston exploded. I find myself at a loss for words.  

                               So, I simply offer my one word:   RESTORE  


Spirit of God, of all that is Love,
Restore us....

Sharon
                         
             
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment